Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Curry in a hurry

new recipe that I tried tonight.  The only thing I can say that was bad was that it wasn't actually FAST to make! LOL  but oh man, was it good!

I got this new cookbook, Peas and Thank You a few weeks ago.  I sat down and promptly read it beginning to end! It is amazing!  Such simple recipes that do not require a lot of odd ingredients and only tofu or meat substitutes!

Tonight, we did Curry in a Hurry.   Yes, it did call for tofu, but I actually  marinated it and cut it down small for everyone to try.  I chose this recipe based on what I had received in my Bountiful Baskets  box.  It calls for cauliflower, broccoli, asparagus, carrots, peppers, curry, basil, lime and coconut milk. 




We topped it off with roasted cashews and white basmati.  It was divine.  I will definitely make this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment